Cross-examination of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin Saheb begins at the Bombay High Court in the historic Courtroom No. 46.
Read press reports:
- Times of India: Late Syedna told me to keep mum on succession: Kin
- Business Standard: My siblings don’t openly back my Syedna claim: Qutbuddin to HC
- Indian Express: Syedna called me his ‘beloved son’, meaning successor, says challenger to title in court
- The Hindu: Syedna row: HC restricts entry of Bohra Muslims for hearing
- Mumbai Mirror: Qutbuddin claims his anointment was kept secret over threat to life
- DNA: Late Syedna called me beloved son, that meant I was his successor: Khuzaima Qutbuddin